LOYAL TOURS & TRAVELS PVT LTD. is one of the leading professionally managed travel agency based at New Delhi. With rich experience of 18 years in client servicing, LOYAL TOURS offers highly professional services of VISA processing, document LEGALIZATION and allied services from the Embassies based at New Delhi. LOYAL TOURS is recognized for its efficiency, safety with accuracy and sincerity for handling highly important travel related documents on large scale. LOYAL TOURS Team comprised of highly motivated and experienced professionals of the Industry to understand and serves all the Travel Partners based across India/Overseas, who needed such services from New Delhi.
We try to maintain the privacy of the personal information provided by you. However, it would be necessary for us to share this information with Embassies, Consulates, and other service providers who would be providing services during your travel. We would also be constrained to disclose such information if we receive an order of the court, a requisition from any government or statutory authority or under any law, rules or regulations, such disclosure becomes necessary.
Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. prompts all its users to register at one time. The details captured during registration and purely to provide better services in future Loyal Tours & Travel Pvt Ltd. will not be sharing these details with any other third party.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt Ltd. is involved in the business of organizing visa related services to clients.
- 2. Unfortunately, Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt Ltd. cannot guarantee any visa approval or timeline. The Embassy of the visa issuing country has the final authority on allowing entry into the relevant county even if all requirements have been fulfilled.
- 3. The rates are valid for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality, please speak to our experts.
- 4. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any services without any prior notice.
- 5. The fee and taxes are subject to revision in case of any change.
- 6. All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their application forms, thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.. Please contact our visa experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the visa schedule are non-refundable. The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.
- 7. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. acts as a consultant on behalf of the clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- 8. By making payment for our service, you agree to abide by terms and conditions as set out here. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- 9. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
- 10. For short stay business and tourist visas, Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. may apply for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the client’s behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single entry visa. The decision to grant a Single entry visa remains solely with the embassy and Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. do not have control over this. In this situation, Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will discount your next visa application with us by the difference in the embassy visa fee.
- 11. For any visa, in particular a tourist or business visa, the client should not book a flight ticket unless the embassy has specifically requested evidence of this as a requirement for the visa application.
- 12. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. advises its clients not to make any travel or hotel bookings in advance, plan after visa grant and Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any associated costs of such action(s).
- 13. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will always lodge a visa application in the applicants' best interest. We are a private company and we do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application or any assessment or review in arriving at the final result, which is part of the visa process. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
- 14. The immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the term of a visa that they grant. This term may be less than the term expected or requested by the client. Similarly, the immigration authority / officer has the sole decision on the activation date that they place on a granted visa. This date may be prior to the date expected or requested by the client. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the term of any visa issued or the activation date placed on a visa by an immigration authority even. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. has no authority or control to change this term/date.
- 15. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will use and rely on information provided by the client in the provision of services to that client. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- 16. It is the client's responsibility to provide Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. with all required information and documentation concerning an application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. , Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. retain the right not to lodge that visa application until it has received all of the required information in order to do so.
- 17. If an immigration authority has incorporated a deadline for the submission of documents to an application, these documents must be provided at the earliest possible time but no later than 48 hours prior to the deadline date.
- 18. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any expense and/or delay arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false or incomplete information provided or inaccurate/false or incomplete supporting documentation.
- 19. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. are not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy at any stage of the immigration process. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
- 20. Certain documentation required for a visa application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports). It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
- 21. Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
- 22. Please note that immigration fees may be partially refunded in cases where the visa application has not yet been submitted to the Immigration Authorities. This is at the discretion of Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- 23. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/ products.
- 24. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. bears no responsibility or liability for you breaking any existing visa terms and conditions (including overstaying) that you hold or previously held which results in you subsequently becoming illegal in another country. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remain legal at all times while you are in another country.
- 25. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- 26. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held responsible under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.
- 27. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for incorrect details on a visa as it is the client's responsibility to check the received Visa Grant Notification letter and make sure that the passport details on the visa letter appear exactly as they appear on the passport. Please note that failure to do so may result in significant delays/missed flights/additional travel expenses/not being allowed to enter the relevant country. Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. should not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of not following the above obligation.
- 28. You can opt out of receiving any further correspondence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Loyal Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. anytime and request to be removed from our mailing list.